JURA has perfected the complete brewing process for short speciality coffees. That‘s why the A1 prepares these beverages to the high standard you would expect in a coffee bar. The multi-level AromaG3 grinder ensures that the coffee is optimally ground. It always grinds the beans fresh, quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma. The variable brewing unit has a capacity of 6 to 10 grams and ensures the ideal brewing conditions at all times. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) developed by JURA optimises the extraction time. To make a ristretto or espresso, it forces the hot water through the ground coffee at short intervals. This process allows the flavours of the coffee to fully develop.
- 3 products (Espresso, Ristretto & Coffee)
- High performance pump (15 bar)
- Thermoblock heating system
- Programmable and individually adjustable amount of water
- Water tank capacity: 1.1L
- Bean container capacity: 125g
PLEASE NOTE: Choice can sometimes be overwhelming. If you need any assistance in making the correct decision for your coffee needs, please don't hesitate to contact us.